Who We Are
Armor Security Systems Inc. is a Colorado based security provider. We develop, set up, monitor and service existing or new Burglar Alarms, Fire Alarms, Access Control and Camera Systems.
Our Mission Statement says it all:
Armor Security Systems provides security systems and unmatched customer service that exceeds the expectations of our customers.
Our objective is to offer premium products and service at an affordable price. What makes us different is our goal of outstanding customer service and the quest surpassing our customer’s expectations.We are sizeable enough to serve you and small enough to know your name.
At Armor Security Systems, we do not compromise on superior quality. We UL listed products such as Interlogix (formerly GE Security), Napco, DSC, Linear, Hikvision, Digital Watchdog, and Clinton Electronics.
Our entire team represents the best in the marketplace. All of our advisors and technicians are factory qualified and certified in the products they promote or install. We pride ourselves on our level of level of experience. Our service technicians average at least 15 years of experience in designing and installing access, camera, security and fire alarm systems. This level of expertise provides our customers trouble free installations.
We do the job right the very first time.
Our UL listed monitoring center ensures 24 hours a day 7 days a week service.
We would love to demonstrate how secure your residence or business can be.
• Residential, Commercial, and Retail Security Systems
• Access Control
• CCTV Cameras
• Fire Alarms
• Specialty License “Access Control – City of Denver”
• Florida State “EF” low voltage license
• Factory trained technicians
• Locally owned and operated since 1996
• Licensed and Insured
• Home Intrusion & Fire alarm Systems
• Commercial Burglar Alarm Systems
• Commercial Fire Alarm Systems
• Camera Systems for Home
• Camera Systems For Business
• Access Control Systems
• System Upgrades and Repairs
• Monitoring Services
• Monitor your existing alarm system
• Install a new system and monitor
• Medical Alert Systems
• Environmental Monitoring
• Water Detection Devices
• Smoke/Heat Devices
• Carbon-Monoxide Detectors
• Wireless Systems
• Medical Alert Buttons
• Remote control of systems via internet or cell phones.